- Zeitkratzer's version of Metal Machine Music will be released September 4.
- Bob Dylan is touring with Elvis Costello. Which gives me an idea: the Advanced Music Festival. Nothing but Advanced artists all day long. You can imagine the lineup.
- Neil Young has a new album coming out called "Chrome Dreams II," which is a sequel, I guess, to an album that got permanently shelved.
- Stephen Malkmus has some kind of problem with Kasabian, and it has to do with Viagra.
- Poor Michael Anthony. It's one thing to be replaced for a tour, but to be photoshopped out of the album artwork? For shame!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A few little things today: