1. Listen to the birds
2. Your guitar is not really a guitar
3. Practice in front of a bush
4. Walk with the devil
5. If you're guilty of thinking, you're out
7. Always carry your church key
8. Don't wipe the sweat off your instrument
9. Keep your guitar in a dark place
10. You gotta have a hood for your engine
Music Thing has the list, along with the explanation of each commandment. A sample, for number three, "Practice in front of a bush":
Wait until the moon is out, then go outside, eat a multi-grained bread and play your guitar to a bush. If the bush doesn't shake, eat another piece of bread.
You can also make a bid on Freddie Mercury's piano while you're at Music Thing.