Monday, July 12, 2004

Hot for Advancement

This weekend, I found out that a very advanced (and well-known) artist wanted to know if his next project would be advanced (I have to protect my sources). This artist is extremely advanced, and nothing he could do would be considered otherwise. But it got me to thinking: Now that the theory has been made public, what effect will it have on advanced artists? How will advanced artists react now that their "secret" is out? Since they typically do the unexpected, I guess I have no idea, since I'm not as advanced as they are. Also, there was some discussion in the advanced community about whether it is overt to ask someone if what you are doing is advanced. I think in some cases yes, but only if the person is someone who is striving to become advanced rather than already advanced. It will certainly be interesting to see how the theory's becoming public knowledge will alter the advanced landscape.

No comments: