Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Much O-Bliged

Here's the description of "An Intimate Evening With Mary J. Blige" from rollingstone.com:

"Blige's second live DVD, features guest spots from Elton John and Sting as well as interviews with Jessica Simpson, Lil' Kim and the Osbournes"

Does she do the interviews? Should we be expecting a Marj J. Blige talk show soon? Are the interviews about Mary J. Blige but done by someone else? Are they all friends? Are fans of the Osbournes also fans of Mary J. Blige? What exactly is going on here? I can't figure this one out, but I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Mary is a wonderful spirit and a great soul she has been around for a long time and she has got me threw some points in my life that I knew I would'nt get threw, so I don't know what's going on far as that talk show biz but I'm with mary to the end why she is up when every she may be down I'm with her and she has came so far in her life I so glad to see her happy! Miss Key