Thursday, December 02, 2004

What I Love About the Internet

While I was on the treadmill this morning, "The Logical Song" by Supertramp came on. I have always wondered if that bleeping sound near the end was a Mattel football game, so when I got to work I looked it up and found that the sound was indeed a Mattel football game that belonged to an engineer who was working in a studio nearby. If you want to learn more about "The Logical Song" and Supertramp in general, go here. When I visited there, I learned some fascinating things. I had no idea that they were initally funded by a Swiss millionaire and their guitar amps were miked with Neumann U87s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Can you send me some more details; to my email please???I
loved the functionality of your web site and want to know more...

money big online earn product