Friday, March 18, 2005

George Lucas: My Heart Will Go On

Here's an interesting "Star Wars" update from contactmusic.com:

The final STAR WARS movie will be an emotional "TITANIC in space", according to director GEORGE LUCAS. He says, "It's a real tearjerker, and it will be received in a way that none of us can expect. "I feel that I've made the movie the best I can and it turned out the way I wanted it to be, so I'm happy."

And he insists he isn't concerned about fans' response to Episode III: "I never try to anticipate what the world's going to think or even worry about whether they're going to like it or not. "That's not my job, to make people like my movies. They either like them or they don't. That's completely out of my hands."
----------
I think George Lucas might be Advanced.

No comments: