- Editors ask themselves what an unheard live track of John Lennon would do for a documentary about his problems with the U.S. government. The answer: It would enrich the movie.
- Reuters has decided that the Buzzcocks are still relevant. They didn't have to convince me, but it they had had to convince me, I'd be convinced.
- Owen Wilson fired back at Steely Dan. I love a good fake controversy about a movie nobody liked much and a song that no one heard much.
- NOW that's what I call a way to save the music biz!
- Someone has put together a free ebook about Revolver. It's 130 pages! Hooray for Creative Commons.
Friday, July 28, 2006
John Lennon: Baby You're an Enriched Man, plus Reuters Puts Buzzocks on the Map, Owen Wilson Jabs Back, NOW Now, Freevolver
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:41 PM