- I'm not sure, but I think Justin Timberlake might be interesting. One thing is for sure: He makes a great Gibb.
- The Glastonbury festival is "too big" for U2! (According to the Glastonbury organizers.)
- You can catch the Who playing with the Red Hot Chili Peppers (and others) at the Virgin festival in Baltimore. Attendance is not mandatory, however.
- Mick Rock says don't feel bad about Syd Barrett's last years: He was rich.
- Check out George Jones' video for "One" (you have to click their link). No, not that "One," another "One" with Tammy Wynette. His voice can make anything good.
Monday, July 17, 2006
Justin Timberlake Sticks Up for Paris, Glastonbury vs. U2, Who's on First Virgin Lineup, Mick Rock on Syd Barrett, George Jones Video
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 3:46 PM