- The readers of Uncut magazine have voted The Velvet Underground and Nico the greatest debut of all time. Meanwhile the readers of Unpaste magazine prefer Donovan's debut.
- The old Kraftwerk Vocoder that was up for auction on eBay sold for $12,500. I hope he wasn't buying it to lure women to his apartment.
- Dan Spitz, former guitarist for Anthrax, is releasing his on line of watches. I think I prefer the guy from the Fixx's hats, but then I prefer the Fixx to Anthrax(x).
- Roger Waters was the head and the Who was the heart at the Hyde Park Calling festival. And the Hard Rock Cafe was the wallet.
- Ray Davies wonders where his pants are.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Velvet Underground Debut Is Finally Number One, plus Kraftwerk Vocoder Sold, Dan Spitz Watches, Roger Waters and the Who, Ray Davies' Pants
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:22 AM