- The battle for Bat Out of Hell is over, with Meat Loaf and Jim Steinman coming to an amicable agreement. Apparently the deal was reached after Meat let Steinman sleep on it.
- Can you be a neo-luddite and a techno fan? With this steam-powered synth you can.
- So why did Axl Rose have to leave the GN'R show in London Sunday? Low blood pressure and low blood sugar. I'm pretty sure that's what took Janis and Jimi, so I hope he'll be careful (or eat a cookie) before trying to perform in such a state again.
- CSN&Y played a rage-filled, 34-song set at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. Isn't that where the Monterrey Pop Festival was held? Or was that at the Sprint Anytime Minutes Arena?
- Alice Cooper: "Kids love boundaries."
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
"Bat Out of Hell" Suit Settled, plus Steam-Powered Synth, Axl Rose's Low Blood Sugar Sex Magic, CSN&Y Wireless Protest, Alice Cooper Foundation
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:01 AM