Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Didn't Queen Latifah and Jimmy Fallon Already Do This?

I don't know if I believe this, but I guess it's true:

Screen legend ROBERT DE NIRO has reunited with iconic director MARTIN SCORSESE to work on a sequel to their classic movie TAXI DRIVER. The OSCAR-winning actor, who starred as disturbed Vietnam veteran TRAVIS BICKLE in the 1976 film, has confirmed the movie veterans are mulling over script ideas for a follow-up to the gritty original.

Apart from his comedy turn in MEET THE PARENTS and its recent sequel MEET THE FOCKERS, De Niro has starred in a series of flop films - and critics are hoping Travis Bickle's resurrection will restore his reputation as one of the greatest dramatic actors of all time. De Niro, 61, says, "I was talking with Martin Scorsese about doing what I guess you'd call a sequel to Taxi Driver, where he is older."
-------
This idea might not be that good.

No comments: