Thursday, January 20, 2005

It's Oh So Quiet

Not much happening out there today. Sting likes to ski at Jackson Hole, U2 is playing the grammys, and Dave Matthews is letting his driver take the fall while journalists all around the world have fun with "dump." I'd like to go on record as saying that I would prefer not to be exhumed and moved to Ethiopia. So if my wife announces she's planning to do this, please stop her. I saw the Killers on SNL this past weekend. They were okay, but their singer has that suave-asshole quality that I don't like very much. The drummer was good, but he just had to wear a suit. I'm learning a lot about different types of pooters, and I'm not talking about Dave Matthews' driver. The Beach Boys musical was panned in the NY Post, but the aritcle is so mean-spirited that I chose not to link to it. Speaking of which, I had some reservations about posting the link to the Bill Gates pictures, but it was all in good fun.

So that's that for now. Let's hope something interesting happens in the next couple of hours.

No comments: