- Cheap Trick has a new album with an Advanced trait: They have two songs, "Come On Come On" and "O Claire," whose titles they've already used. But the songs are totally different.
- If you want babies to call you, change your number to 666-6666. And you thought it was the number of the beast.
- I'll bet you didn't know that you need a high-definition radio, but you do.
- Chris Isaak says big-screen TVs are bad for your sex life. But what about high-def radio?!?
- Why are you reading my blog when you can be reading David Byrne's journal?
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Cheap Trick Does It Again, Again, plus Babies Love 666, Hi-Def Radio, Chris Isaak Prefers Sex to TV, David Byrne More Interesting Than I Am
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:52 PM