Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tom Petty Gets the Thumbs Up, plus Roger Waters Puts His Tag on a Wall, Seal Is Sued but Rich, VH1 "Honors" Elvis Costello, ATB Birthday

  • The New York Times says Tom Petty is lean, hungry, and like a gladiator.
  • Roger Waters channeled Ronald Reagan (or Bob Geldoff) in Bethlehem.
  • If the settlement against him is any indication, Seal made tons of money from his first two records. I'm not ashamed to admit that I love "Crazy" by the way.
  • Green Day’s Billie Joe Armstrong, Fiona Apple and Death Cab for Cutie will help VH1 honor Elvis Costello on Decades Rock Live. I guess that sounds like an honor.
  • Also, it's the blog's second anniversary. I was thinking about re-releasing it on high-def and SurroundSound, then charging you more, but instead I'll just say thanks to all my regular readers and people who have linked to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 2 years, Jase. I am glad I decided to look you up. Keep on advancing us!

Teacher friend