- Coolfer has some comments on the Digital Service That Must Not Be Named.
- Richard E. Grant is going to be a DJ. Not the Junior Vasquez kind, though.
- Wayne Coyne thinks Richard Ashcroft is a "pompous dick." Shouldn't that "d" be capitalized?
- The Brand New Heavies are brand-new again. My favorite three words (when grouped together): "acid," "jazz," "collective."
- President Bush honored black musicians to celebrate black music month. That reminds me of the Onion article "Man enjoys listening to, causing the blues."
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Tower Has a Name Problem, plus Richard E. Grant the DJ, Coyne Shortens Richard Ashcroft's Name, Brand New Heavies, President Bush Has Nerve
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:30 PM