- Think Elvis hasn't been exploited enough? Well, get your Elvis Camera, with which you can "Take pictures that look as though Elvis is right next to you." Even better, the image then buys you a car. (Thanks Ektopia)
- Ludacris and Kanye West won their copyright case. They did it by sampling arguments from F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, and Johnny Cochran. (Never gets old.)
- AOL has a deal with Bruce Springsteen to deliver on-demand clips of his live shows in support of The Seeger Sessions. Wait, AOL is still a company?
- Thom Yorke explained to NME why he made a solo record: "I just wanted to see what it would be like." Ah to be inside the mind of a genius. Of course, we all know that you have to go solo to become Advanced, so I'm happy with this move.
- Luckily, Keith Richards' health scare will not stop him from appearing in Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Phew.
Friday, June 02, 2006
Elvis Camera, plus Ludacris and Kanye Win, AOL and the Boss, Thom Yorke Explains Himself, Keith Richards Okay to Go for Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:41 AM