- It's the dawning of a new new era: Things are looking good for a Specials reunion.
- Another genius has created another genius instrument: a Lego music machine.
- The Red Hot Chili Peppers apparently ripped off Tom Petty. He was the one who invented the sock trick (and white funk metal rap).
- Introducing the newest Canadian superhero: Captain Copyright. Instead of "Shazaam!" he yells, "Kazaa!"
- An Irish priest has said that Bono's comments about how the church has damaged Ireland are "meaningless." But he added that "When Love Comes to Town" moved the crap out of him.
- Watch Brian May play with a coin and Roger Taylor play with Taylor Hawkins and Dave Grohl (three drummers!) at VH1's Rock Honors. You can mute the Godsmack and All-American rejects if you like.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Specials to Reunite? plus Lego Music Machine, Chili Peppers Rip Off Petty, Captain Copyright, Bono Words Meaningless, Queen at VH1 Rock Honors
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:36 AM