Thursday, April 06, 2006

Advanced Notice: Everyone Loves the Rolling Stones, plus the Flesh Eaters, Liam Gallagher Shapes Up, Traveling Wilburys, David Gilmour

  • The Rolling Stones are in China, giving even more credence to my theory that everyone likes the Rolling Stones.
  • Punk band the Flesh Eaters are reuniting. I'm going to pretend that I know all about them.
  • Liam Gallagher has gotten himself a personal trainer because he doesn't want to be fat. That's too bad. I think I would like him better if he were 300 pounds.
  • I'm not sure if this is insulting to the Traveling Wilburys or the people of Arizona.
  • Find out why the photo shoot for the Pretenders first album cover must have really stunk.
  • The Old Relaunched Lady has a review of David Gilmour at the Garden. David Crosby and Graham Nash joined him!

No comments: