- Silver bullet: Bruce Springsteen will tour with a new band in support of The Seeger Sessions.
- Back to the future: Get a sneak peak at one of the new New York Dolls' songs.
- Chicken, Beer, and The Evening Star: Ludacris really wants to be in a movie with Shirley Maclaine.
- Egyptian Vacation: The Go-Gos and the Bangles are teaming up to "launch America's next girl band."
- I wonder if anyone will know the "Smoke on the Water" riff: Deep Purple's Ian Gillan got help from Joe Elliott, Johnny Rzeznik, Tony Iommi, Joe Satriani, members of Iron Maiden, and some Scorpions to commemorate his "personal history with songs from throughout his career."
- Rhetorical question: Why are all the best pop singers from the south?
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Bruce Springsteen's New Band, plus New York Dolls Download, Ludacris Loves Shirley Maclaine, Go-Gos and Bangles, Ian Gillan, Pop Goes South
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 5:40 PM