- George W. Bush couldn't get the hotel room he wanted in Vienna because Mick Jagger already had it. Rough justice for the sweet neocon!
- LL Cool J has urged his fans to be financially responsible adding that "The biggest misconception probably comes from the hip-hop community itself ... that the money lasts forever." Yes, but that community has also advised that the more money you have, the more problems you have, so it haven't been entirely irresponsible.
- The White Stripes don't have nothing on Ministry...when it comes to Lego videos. (Thanks Ektopia)
- Former member of Wings Laurence Juber will perform at "Each One Believing," an exhibit of snapshots chronicling Paul McCartney's 2002 and 2003 world tour. But Juber will be way, way down in the mix.
- Johann Sebastian Bach: A fraud?
- Snoop Dogg is hard at work on his novel, which will allow him to show his female fans "another side." I wonder if it will be one of those steamy, romantic novels, full of unrestrained passion. You know, a Broadus ripper.
- Finally, watch John Malkovich exorcise Naomi Campbell for Pirelli! It's exactly as awesome as it sounds.
Blogger was having issues all day, but it seems as though they are resolved.