- Trans-Fat America: Dolly Parton is putting out a cookbook called Dolly's Dixie Fixins.
- Don't tease me like this: Guns N' Roses are playing in New York next month.
- Who will work his shifts at the restaurant?: B.B. King is going out on the road again.
- Of course, I download the stock for free: Napster's stock jumped 12 percent (isn't that more like a lurch?) because it is thought that Ericsson will be a "significant growth driver."
- She's no Fresh Princess: Jada Pinkett rocks much harder than you might think.
- Simon Cowell is bad company: Brian May said his reaction to Ace Young's version of "We Will Rock You" on American Idol was made to seem more negative than it was, undermining Ace's chances.
Friday, April 14, 2006
ATB: Dolly Parton Cookbook, GN'R in Big Apple, Napster Stock, Jada Pinkett-Smith Rocks On, Brian May a Pawn of "American Idol"
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 5:29 PM