- This one goes out to the Heders: Kid Rock rented out a movie theater Thursday, inviting everyone on his tour bus and a few locals to get a sneak preview of Benchwarmers.
- Ever gone a week without them?: The Doors are thinking about letting their music be used in a commercial, but they don't want to attach themselves to "a mundane product like toothpaste or deodorant."
- The world is upside down: Robert Pollard will open for Pearl Jam in an upcoming tour.
- There's no "i" in Furs: Richard Butler of the Psychedelic Furs has gone solo and his album hits the stores April 18.
- East Coast vs. West Coast goes Nintendo: Not wanting to be killed anymore, rappers have turned to video games to show each other up.
- Chris Martin wants a divorce: "Mariah Carey's boobs are so nice, and she don't mess around. If she had been aboard the Titanic, there's no way that ship would have gone down." (Thanks to A Socialite's Life)
Monday, April 10, 2006
Advanced Notice: Kid Rock Treats His Fans, plus the Doors, Robert Pollard, Richard Butler, East Coast/West Coast Now on Video, Chris Martin
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:52 AM