- This is the way we write, we write: MC Hammer has written an article called the "Maturation of Hip Hop."
- The King is risen: It's Elvis weekend on Mojo Radio starting tomorrow.
- Lordy, lordy: Advanced Country Musician Dolly Parton and her husband are going back to the Georgia church where they got married to celebrate their 40th anniversary.
- Daydream National Treasure: Sonic Youth are set to join Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, and Fats Domino as "national treasures" in the National Recording Registry.
- Next stop, governor of California: LL Cool J is going to write a fitness manual called Platinum Body.
- And finally, here's the world's most expensive sandwich! They've obviously never been to Groucho's in Columbia, South Carolina.
Thursday, April 13, 2006
ATB: MC Hammer Matures, Elvis and Easter, Dolly Parton, Sonic Youth Are National Treasure, LL Cool J Pumps You Up, Most Expensive Sandwich
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 5:31 PM