- Some of Andy Warhol's stuff is being auctioned. I've got dibs on his chest.
- Prince is going to be honored with a lifetime-achievement Webby. Interestingly, "webby" not "slave" was his first choice for his beard-word protest, but his beard wasn't full enough to make the B's.
- Ween are holed up in a "shitty old farmhouse with a leaky roof and a rodent/insect infestation" with "black mold" making music and plotting a tour. "Black Mold" sounds like a good Ween title to me.
- ESPN's Peter Gammons has a new album coming out featuring George Thorogood, Juliana Hatfield, and former Letters to Cleo vocalist Kay Hanley. On the record, he does a Warren Zevon cover and a Clash song. How about that!
- Courtney Love has set the date for the publication of her memoirs. I wonder if she'll include the incident in Atlanta when she grabbed a certain blogger by the testicles.
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:04 PM