- Starbucks will offer an exclusive Diana Ross collection comprised of songs recorded in the '70s but never released. That's gotta be good.
- Britain loves its guitar music. Are they more Advanced than Americans?
- RIAA and France are no match for Apple. I could see France surrendering, but I expected the RIAA to hide out in caves and fight to the last man.
- Keith Richards is going to have surgery to drain fluid from his brain. Good thing he has all that extra blood in that Swiss drug clinic.
- John Cleese is writing a "World Cup ditty." I'm going to look on the bright side about this one.
- Buddy Holly's family is upset at the Dixie Chicks. Coo coo daddy longlegs, that's disappointing.
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Starbucks Releases Diana Ross, plus Britain Loves Guitars, Apple Wins, Keith Richard Drains, John Cleese, Buddy Holly's Heirs' Grievance
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 11:33 AM