- Leonard Cohen is Prince Charles' favorite artist. I wonder if the prince is Advanced. Must look into this.
- Lynyrd Skynyrd singer Johnny Van Zant had to get his appendix taken out. But don't worry, Skynyrd will replace it with his younger brother's, which sounds just like Johnny's appendix if you close your eyes.
- Cirque du Soleil will be the latest in the long line of folks celebrating Elvis' life by exploiting him. Sounds like a big piece of merde.
- If you're Neil Diamond's neighbor (physically, not spiritually, because we're all his neighbor in a way), you better get his permission before you build a new roof.
- Remember when "tube" didn't have "You" in front of it all the time? Mike Matthews does. (This story will only interest you if you are interested in tube amplifiers and things like that!)
- Guns N' Roses are pioneering "ticketless" concerts. Which is appropriate because with Chinese Democracy, they have pioneered the musicless, releaseless album.
Friday, May 19, 2006
Prince Charles Loves Leonard Cohen, plus Van Zant Appendix, Cirque du Soleil Meets Elvis, Neil Diamond's Roof Issues, Vacuum Tubes, GN'R Go Ticketless
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:14 AM