- Jodie Foster ended her commencement address at Penn with the chorus of Eminem's "Lose Yourself." I wonder if she did it in that weird whisper that she uses now. Have you noticed she never talks anymore?
- Another company is suing Apple over music issues. Boy, are the Beatles influential or what?
- Bono is into something new: Editing papers for Africa. I guess his degree from the Columbia J School is finally paying off.
- You can thank Ron Wood for Voodoo Lounge.
- If you want an X-ray of Elvis' chest, go to New York's Planet Hollywood on June 17. And then go to hell because you are bad.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Jodie Foster Loses Herself at Graduation, plus Creative Sues Apple, Bono Edits, Ron Wood Saves Rolling Stones, Elvis Chest X-Ray
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:08 AM