- No brain damage for Keith Richards, despite what you may have heard.
- The Buzzcocks are going to play the Warped Tour for two weeks. I think they're doing it for the free Vans.
- Apple says they will do "everything we can" to get the Beatles in the iTunes music store. A good start might have been not to go back on the agreement they made not to sell music. Wait, how would that work?
- Jody Rosen at Slate asks, "Does hating rock make you a music critic?" then writes a bunch of crapola about "rockists" and "poptimists." Does hating music critics make you rock?
- Mike Tyson wants to record with Irish boy band Westlife. That guy is just too fascinating.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Keith Richards Is Fine, plus Buzzcocks Get Warped and Shod, iTunes Wants Beatles, Rockists vs. Poptimists, Mike Tyson in Westlife
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:29 AM