- The Gorillaz are releasing a tell-all autobiography. Sounds like someone's been reading their KLF handbook.
- How can you live like royalty if Sony BMG won't pay you your royalties?
- Now you can hear "The Star Spangled Banner" in morse and binary. Next thing you know, there's going to be a nerd-free day in America.
- Guns N' Roses are opening up for the Rolling Stones in Germany. I believe it when I read about people seeing it.
- Woodstock memories from Sha Na Na's Robert Leonard. He's now a forensic-linguistic specialist-na na na.
- Have a listen to Sonic Youth's "What a Waste."
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Gorillaz Autobioz, plus Sony Royalties, Nerd Amnesty, GN'R and Rolling Stones, Smarty Sha Na Na, Sonic Youth MP3
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 4:00 PM