- Keith Richards had brain surgery after all. My sources tell me it was gross.
- Apple beat Apple Corps in Corpst.
- Here's some video of a guy who can sing "Stairway to Heaven" backward. Does anybody remember laughter...I mean rethgual? (Thanks to Ektopia)
- My, how electronic gadgets have changed over the years. I miss the 11.5-pound portable phone, though. (Thanks to Slashdot)
- Footballers (soccerers) Liverpool FC have chosen a version of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" as their anthem for the FA Cup. I don't know what that means, but Ian McCulloch sings the lead on it, so that's good enough for me.
- Neil Young and Barack Obama are fans of each other, though Young doesn't care for Obama's rockabilly phase.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Keith Richards Surgery, plus Apple v. Apple, Stairway to Heaven Backward!, Funny Gadgets, Liverpool FC and Johnny Cash, Neil Young and Barack Obama
Posted by Advanced Genius Theory at 9:12 AM